Re: pinyin syllable `rua'

From: Yung-Fong Tang (ftang@netscape.com)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 14:12:58 EST

    Which pinyin system the "rua" is in?

    I use simpchinese win XP and if I switch to Full Spell (??)Simplified
    Chinese IME and type "rua', then I got "挼" (read this email in UTF-8)
    which is U+633C
    I am not sure that is correct. At least, as a native Mardarin speaker,
    that sound is not nature for me at all. It could be a table mistake in
    the software. It sound like Japanese :)