Re: 24th Unicode Conference - Atlanta, GA - September 3-5, 2003

From: Peter Kirk (peter.r.kirk@ntlworld.com)
Date: Thu Jul 10 2003 - 11:52:55 EDT

    On 10/07/2003 08:00, Peter_Constable@sil.org wrote:

    >And the likelihood that a software industry conference will be held in a
    >village is?
    >
    >And the likelihood that the location on an industry conference would be
    >expressed in terms of a not-well-known suburb that one needs to spend a
    >long researching lists to find, rather than the major-city name?
    >

    >- Peter

    Well, Peter, I see that according to
    http://www.unicode.org/timesens/calendar.html the next UTC is to be held
    at Pleasanton, CA, which is either a village or a not-well-known
    (internationally) suburb either in California or in Canada, not large
    enough or well enough known to be mentioned in my world atlas, so if I
    wanted to attend I would have to do significant research to find out
    where it is going to be held.

    --
    Peter Kirk
    peter.r.kirk@ntlworld.com