Re: 24th Unicode Conference - Atlanta, GA - September 3-5, 2003

From: Peter_Constable@sil.org
Date: Thu Jul 10 2003 - 12:57:24 EDT

    Peter Kirk wrote on 07/10/2003 10:52:55 AM:

    > Well, Peter, I see that according to
    > http://www.unicode.org/timesens/calendar.html the next UTC is to be held

    > at Pleasanton, CA, which is either a village or a not-well-known
    > (internationally) suburb either in California or in Canada, not large
    > enough or well enough known to be mentioned in my world atlas, so if I
    > wanted to attend I would have to do significant research to find out
    > where it is going to be held.

    UTC meetings are closed events, not industry conferences attended by the
    general public. Those who attend the meeting are already going to be in
    close communication with the people organizing the meeting and will be
    able to get details as to where it is located.

    - Peter

    Peter Constable

    7500 W. Camp Wisdom Rd., Dallas, TX 75236, USA
    Tel: +1 972 708 7485