Re: Aramaic unification and information retrieval

From: Patrick Andries (Patrick.Andries@xcential.com)
Date: Sat Dec 27 2003 - 22:17:28 EST

    ----- Message d'origine -----
    De: "Patrick Andries" <Patrick.Andries@xcential.com>

    Some people having enquired about what the Sütterlin letters could
    correspond to (and some having mistakenly identified several), I have
    written the document in a different « script ».

    http://pages.infinit.net/hapax/images/SuetterlinEnAnglaise.jpg

    I wonder how many letterforms could be considered as different. If the first
    three words (»Bin noch munter«) are anything to go by, I would say quite a
    lot : B, c, h, u, t, e, r with n deceivingly close to e to the untrained
    eye.

    P. A.