RE: Bantu click letters

From: D. Starner (shalesller@writeme.com)
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 22:59:19 CDT

    "Mike Ayers" <mike.ayers@tumbleweed.com> writes:

    > > > I'm not
    > > > even sure you can trust a commissioned font to be
    > > installable on the operating
    > > > systems of the next few decades.
    >
    > Font support has only improved with time. What causes you to
    > foresee a sharp reversal?

    I don't expect a reversal; but if I commissioned a Type-1 font 15 years
    ago, I'd have a hard time installing it on a lot of computers nowdays.
    Just because OpenType is common now, doesn't mean that everyone will
    support it in 20 years.

    Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
    http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm