Unicode V4 and ISO

From: Martine Brunet (brunet@abes.fr)
Date: Wed Sep 01 2004 - 06:47:25 CDT

    Hello,

    I am new on this list and I have a question about very special characters
    and the standard Unicode v4. I sought much the answer to this question
    at www.unicode.org but without success.
    Can somebody say to me if the characters of the 4 following standards ISO
    5426 -2:1996, ISO 6861:1996, ISO 8957:1996 and ISO 10754:1996 are
    integrated in Unicode V4?

    In detail, they are the following standards :
    - ISO 5426-2: 1996 Information and documentation - Extension of the Latin
    alphabet coded character set for bibliographic information Interchange -
    Part 2: Latin characters used in minor European languages and obsolete
    typography
    - ISO 8957:1996 Information and documentation - Hebrew alphabet coded
    character sets for bibliographic information interchange.
    - ISO 10754: 1996 Information and documentation - Extension of the Cyrillic
    alphabet coded character set for non-Slavic languages for bibliographic
    information interchange.
    - ISO 6861: 1996 Information and documentation Glagolitic alaphabet codes
    character set for bibliographic information interchange

    Thanks

    Regards