Re: [increasingly OT--but it's Saturday night] Re: Unicode HTML, download

From: Curtis Clark (jcclark-lists@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Nov 22 2004 - 09:49:30 CST

    on 2004-11-22 00:17 fantasai wrote:
    > Unless you are using XML tools to parse or generate the document, there
    > is no advantage to using XHTML.

    Although I do use XHTML myself, I want to add that a valid HTML document
    can be unabmiguously translated to XHTML by programs such as HTML Tidy
    (http://tidy.sourceforge.net/).

    Web Coordinator, Cal Poly Pomona                 +1 909 979 6371
    Professor, Biological Sciences                   +1 909 869 4062