Re: Unicode Stability (Was: Re: E0000 Language Tags for Some Obscure Languages)

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Tue Mar 01 2005 - 23:17:50 CST

    So someone plunks down 2.5 million to start a project that depends on a
    standard that costs a mere $12,000 to join as a corporate member, yet they
    are too busy to join it.

    An they depend on other member companies to implement the feature yet did
    not engage any of them to find out if they would in fact implement it.

    The 2.5 million is gonna be lost soon anyway with such a track record of
    decisions behind it.

    Just an observation.

    MichKa