Re: Unicode Stability (Was: Re: E0000 Language Tags for Some Obscure Languages)

From: UList@dfa-mail.com
Date: Wed Mar 02 2005 - 02:07:24 CST

    Hmmmmm. I'm not that busy... and my company's got the money...

    And then Asmus and Doug Ewell will have to viciously critize anyone who
    contradicts *my UTC-member-opinions* !

    "You just *don't* understand the way the UTC views this matter. There's only
    one codepoint now, DOT, and everything else is a glyph variant!"

    (Sorry Sarasvati!)