Re: are Unicode codes somehow specified in official national linguistic literature ? (worldwide)

From: Erkki Kolehmainen (erkki.kolehmainen@kotus.fi)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2006 - 06:27:32 CDT

    The CLDR data is available with the help of the the Survey Tool in a
    user friendly manner for both viewing and updates.
    The address of the Survey Tool is http://unicode.org/cldr/apps/survey .
    Right now, the Survey Tool is read only, i.e. further updates will only
    be possible for CLDR 1.5, since 1.4 is getting ready for release.

    There is no data yet for the Romani language. Somebody has to provide
    the base data for the language, after which one can make the necessary
    adjustments for the region, such as Romani in Romania (or Finland).

    Regards, Erkki I. Kolehmainen