Golden Tulip Barbizon Palace
Prins Hendrikkade 59-72
Telephone number: +31-(0)20 556 45 64
Facsimile number: +31-(0)20 624 33 53
This unique five-star hotel is situated in the oldest and most unique part
of Amsterdam and is partly built behind the restored facades of 19 historic
buildings, most of which date from the 17th century, the Dutch Golden Age.
The hotel is a stone's throw from the Central Station and the underground
car park opposite the station. The hotel has its own underground car park
for 26 cars
Located in the bustling and trendy heart of Amsterdam with the financial
district, shops, musea, Royal Palace, Dam Square and the Stock Exchange within
walking distance. Amsterdam offers a wide variety of entertainment, all of
which can be found in the immediate vicinity of the hotel.
GUEST ROOM FACILITIES/HOTEL SERVICES/AMENITIES:
Guest room facilities include:
* Direct dial telephones.
* Additional phone jack for modem or faxconnection.
* Mini-bar, hairdryer, trouser press, private safe.
* In-room coffee and tea facilities.
* Cable television.
Hotel services include:
* Laundry service
* Valet service
On a 24 hour basis:
* Room service
* Security services
* Restaurant Vermeer - Gourmet cuisine
* Café Barbizon - International cuisine, light snacks and pastries.
* Bar Bizonder - Pub atmosphere; large variety of beers; light snacks
* Executive fitness club
* Gift shop
* Tour Desk - Sightseeing tours
* Electricity: 220 volts
* Facilities for Disabled
A guest room block has been set aside for the Conference. The Conference
* Euro 167.00 single room per night.
* Euro 167.00 double room per night (2 people sharing).
Plus 5% city tax.
To receive these special rates, you must reserve your room together with your
conference registration through Global Meeting Services, Inc. See form attached
to conference registration form (available after December 17, 1999).
Hotel reservations should be made prior to March 3, 2000. Thereafter,
this special rate will be offered on a rate and space available basis only.