RE: Which FTP server?

From: Geoffrey Waigh (gpw@sagitta.cybersurf.net)
Date: Thu May 29 1997 - 12:30:54 EDT

The URL is currently ftp://dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc2/wg2/docs/N1252.doc,
though there is also an input FORM at
ftp://dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc2/wg2/docs/N1252a-1.html. Note however that
Appendix B of the Unicode standard in mentioning the various items
of information needed, includes comparing the proposed characters
to the existing standard. Everything needed for Mongolian written
in Cyrillic appears to already be there given what I can see in
"The World's Writing Systems." Please be sure that new characters
need to be encoded before filing your request since a) it takes a long
time to wend its way through the standards process; and b) you will
cause untold pain and suffering on implementors if you accidently
have a character double coded.

Geoffrey Waigh
gpw@van.cybersurf.net