RE: Unicode C/C++ Library

From: Steve Cohen (SteveC@basistech.com)
Date: Thu Oct 02 1997 - 11:13:36 EDT

Hervé

  Basis Technology has released our cross-platform C++ Library for
Unicode
  which does charset conversion (legacy and UTF-8), character
  classification and character transformation. We are planning to add
more
  string processing functions like string comparison in the near future.

  You can read about it at http://www.basistech.com/unicode and download
  free charset conversion tool based on the library.

Regards
Steve Cohen
VP Engineering
Basis Technology