Re: Unicode Support in Memphis/Win98?

From: Robert C. Parker (Rob.Parker@mail.utexas.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 19 1997 - 12:15:20 EST

MS claims that Win 98 is a 'subset' of NT 5.0, so it should
have the same support as NT. I don't know anything more than that.

>Anyone know any details of to what extent Win98 will support unicode?
>I would guess it's somewhat more than Win95 and somewhat less than
>NT. I am a beta tester but have found extremely little information on
>this subject. Anyone aware of anywhere on MSDN or the beta web site
>or anywhere else where I could learn more about this?

Robert Charles PARKER | "Now Flasher! Now Dasher! Now Raster and Bixel!
Rob.Parker@usa.net | On Phosphor! On Photon! On Baudrate and Pixel!
http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~robp -Santa
+1 (512) 459-4223