What to use as the last two components of XLFD for "UCS-2 encoded" X11 font?

From: Jungshik Shin (jshin@pantheon.yale.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 26 1998 - 15:19:30 EST

   Could anyone tell me what to put as the last two components of XLFD
for "UCS-2 encoded" X11 fonts?

  I've got an X font server which presents MS-Windows outline fonts(in a
proprieatary format similar but not identical to truetype) as X11 fonts
in UCS-2 encoding as well as in KS C 5601 GL encoding and JOHAB(Korean)
encoding. I wanna use fonts offered by the font server in Netscape
4.0x(Unix) to display UTF-8/UTF-7 encoded web pages, (it can render
UTF-8/UTF-7 encoded html files using "pseudo-Unicode" fonts. These fonts
are collection of other fonts - ISO-8859-x (x=1-10), JIS X 0208, Big5,
GB 2312, KS C 5601, etc- covering Unicode character repertoire. ) but I
can't make netscape 4.0x(Unix) list them in dialog box for font
selection( Edit|Preference|Appearance|Font ). I guess that's because
XLFD of those fonts are different from what Netscape expects of UCS-2
encoded font. The last two components of XLFD I tried include ;
'unicode-0', 'unicode.2-0', 'unicode.2.0-0', 'unicode2.0-0'.

  It would great if anybody could share me her/his experience of
using "real" Unicode font with Netscape 4.0x and let me know
the last two components of XLFD names for those fonts used.

   TIA,

      Jungshik Shin