Re: Question about Malay characters

From: N.R.Liwal (liwal@liwal.net)
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 23:35:48 EST

I think if Malay do not use PEH, then NOON with Three DOTS
bellow pointing Down word like PEH will be a good
option.

Also, Malay, Sindi and other Asian languages have a very big
distance from each other, I do not think they will be used so
much togeather. According to My Information following languages
are used very much with one another.

Pashto with Arabic, Farsi and Urdu
Farsi with Pashto, Arabic, Turkman (But Turkman now use Russian)
Urdu with Sindi, Pashto
Malay with Arabic

Liwal