ISIRI-3343 to Unicode table

From: Roozbeh Pournader (roozbeh@sina.sharif.ac.ir)
Date: Sat Dec 25 1999 - 19:47:37 EST

Dear all,
I have updated my ISIRI-3342 to Unicode mapping table available from:

        http://www.sharif.ac.ir/~roozbeh/unicode/3342.txt

Since the change is very important, you should reflect these in your
version if you keep a copy in another format.

To be short, the Unicode equivalents for DOUBLE ANGLE QUOTATION MARKS
(guillomets) have been interchanged. This is done to reflect the change
in mirroring properties of the two character U+00AB and U+00BB between the
versions 2.1.5 and 2.1.8 of the standard.

BTW, I only noticed the change in mirroring property when I was testing
Internet Explorer's bidi behaviour, and wanted to report the bug to
Microsoft.

--Roozbeh Pournader