Re: Eudora?

From: Piotr Trzcionkowski (ptrzcionkowski@famur.com.pl)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 21:25:05 EDT

    By the way, does anyone know if Eudora lets you read and write email with UTF-8?
  The latest version of Mac Eudora lets you read UTF-8. If I can get my act together, the next version may let you write. I'm not sure what we'll be able to get into Windows for the next version.
Is it default encoding ? What about other Iana encodings ?

Does it able to produce structuralized text/html or text/xml part in multipart/alternative messages or alone ?