Re: Spanish Locales

From: Tex Texin (texin@progress.com)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 19:27:59 EDT

Linus, thanks.

Yes, that was among the first ideas we had, but I don't like leaving it to
customers to have to edit their configurations and often they
don't realize that the configuration is editable and just presume the vendor
doesn't support their market well.

Also, I am not sure how many countries besides Spain, and outside of
Latin America of course, might use Iberian Spanish. Anyone know?
tex

--
If practice makes perfect, and nobody's perfect, why practice?
Tex Texin                      Director, International Products

http://www.progress.com #1 Embedded Database http://www.SonicMQ.com JMS Messaging- Best Middleware Award http://www.aspconnections.com #1 provider in the ASP marketplace http://www.NuSphere.com Open Source software and services for MySQL

Globalization Program http://www.progress.com/partners/globalization.htm ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Come to the Panel on Open Source Approaches to Unicode Libraries at the Sept. Unicode Conference http://www.unicode.org/iuc/iuc17