Re: [META] Should there be a separate public list for CLDR?

From: Deborah Goldsmith (
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 14:37:09 EDT

  • Next message: Mike Ayers: "RE: Proposal to add 2 Romanian characters"

    Why don't we wait one month and see if there is really a problem before
    we contemplate adding another list? We've had no experience on which to
    base a decision either way.

    Surely everyone can tolerate one month of the current situation?
    (Assuming the voluminous meta-discussion ceases.)

    Deborah Goldsmith
    Manager, Fonts / Unicode liaison
    Apple Computer, Inc.

    This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.5 : Mon Apr 26 2004 - 15:11:20 EDT