Re: Just if and where is the sense then?

From: Antoine Leca (Antoine10646@Leca-Marti.org)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 13:09:45 CDT

On Wednesday, May 05, 2004 5:29 PM, John Jenkins va escriure:
> I should point out, however, that the probability of
> getting the pre-X versions of the Mac OS to support new 8-bit
> character sets is exactly 0.

Would the various Indian scripts not yet covered by ILK, count as "new
character sets"?

Of course, it needs fonts, and I know they are currently lacking. But
assuming they existed...

Cost to produce appears low (a few resources), and the ROI might even be
positive. At least it seems so, looking from outside.

Antoine