RE: Updated Phoenician proposal: confidential?

From: Peter Constable (
Date: Sat May 29 2004 - 15:42:00 CDT

  • Next message: Peter Kirk: "Re: Updated Phoenician proposal: confidential?"

    > From: []
    > Behalf Of Peter Kirk

    > I understand that a revised version of "Final proposal for encoding
    > Phoenician script [WG2-N2746R]" has been submitted to the UTC and
    > included in the official document register. But this has not
    > been made public...

    I do not know if this is a relevant factor in this particular case or
    not, but I thought people should be aware that there have been some
    problems recently with maintenance of the WG2 document registry that
    have delayed getting new docs posted there. Those are getting resolved,
    but we all need to be patient while the WG2 officers are working on it.

    Peter Constable

    This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.5 : Sat May 29 2004 - 15:42:37 CDT