Re(2): IE7 (off-topic)

From: Olaf Drümmer (o.druemmer@callassoftware.com)
Date: Sun Nov 12 2006 - 16:59:07 CST

    I am not sure whether I am interpreting the OTF (and/or TTF) spec
    correctly, but the 'post' table uses the .notdef name repeatedly (for
    the first three names in the table, as well as for many more starting at
    index 51242) which I think doesn't make sense - it should only be
    present once: for the first glyph at index 0.

    Could this be a reason FontBook complains?

    I'd be happy to double check a variant of Code2000 that does not have
    duplicate .notdef names...

    Olaf Druemmer

    thunder-bird@earthlink.net wrote Sun, 12 Nov 2006 13:06:43 -0800