Re: IE7 (off-topic)

From: James Kass (thunder-bird@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Nov 12 2006 - 15:06:43 CST

    Behnam wrote,

    >Anyhow I had a lot of missing lines on my Safari (Macintosh) and the
    >OS refused to install Code 2000 but I installed Titus successfully
    >and many of missing lines are now properly rendered.

    Several Mac users have kindly reported problems with trying to install
    Code2000 on Macs. Apparently if "font book" is used, error messages
    are generated and the font won't install. But, copying "the font directly
    in library-->font, it is ok".

    The graphic the users send state that "Serious problems were found. Do not
    use this font". And, the "serious problems" are "PostScript Compatibility Table"
    and "Missing OpenType Data".

    I'd sure appreciate some specifics on this. Without specifics, how can I fix
    these so-called serious problems?

    Microsoft Font Validator shows no problems with Code2000's post script
    table and no problems with the OpenType tables.

    I'm annoyed.

    Best regards,

    James Kass