Re: what does "internationalized" mean?

From: Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven (asmodai@in-nomine.org)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2007 - 00:56:17 CDT

    -On [20070619 14:48], JFC Morfin (jefsey@jefsey.com) wrote:
    > I was recently invited in an ad-hoc ISO meeting over a proposed NWIP
    > concerning an internationalized version of the Country Codes (the most used
    > standard).

    Pardon me if I am missing the point, but what was the purpose of your email?
    Was it merely to inform the people on this list or to request feedback on the
    issue 'internationalized'? Because, to me, it was not very clear from your
    email.

    If you could clarify/elaborate, please do so.

    イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
    http://www.in-nomine.org/ | http://www.rangaku.org/
    Trying to fool myself with Dreams that never come true...