RE: what does "internationalized" mean?

From: Debbie Garside (debbie@ictmarketing.co.uk)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2007 - 09:44:09 CDT

    JFC

    I would like to clarify the "we" in your statement. As you are neither a
    member of AFNOR or ISO the wording of the BSI submitted ISO NWIP for
    Internationalized Country Codes is not within your remit and participants in
    this forum maybe mislead into believing differently by the wording of some
    of your emails. I am, however, quite happy to receive representations from
    you on the meaning of Internationalization and to pass those onto ISO TC46
    if appropriate.

    Regards

    Debbie Garside
    Author ISO NWIP Internationalized Country Codes