Re: hexatridecimal internationalisation

From: JFC Morfin (jefsey@jefsey.com)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2007 - 08:38:53 CDT

    Thank to everyone who commented. Very usefull.
    I understand what you say: ask the math people. Seems quite
    reasonable as no system has been devised yet.
    Since I started investigated that issue I found several applications.
    Also that bitridecimal - that Greek and Arabic cand support - and
    quadrisextadecimal have a huge future in computers and natural
    processors (nature seems to be quadrary?).
    jfc