Re: Western musical symbols font

From: Doug Ewell (dewell@roadrunner.com)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2007 - 08:45:12 CDT

    Hans Ã…berg <haberg at math dot su dot se> wrote:

    > I will try to use it with LilyPond, and foremost the one without a
    > stroke. I describe it here:
    > http://groups.google.com/group/rec.music.theory/browse_thread/thread/
    > 367ccb9d3ccd1bbc/bf2b66c74fda8ace#bf2b66c74fda8ace

    Just out of curiosity, as a LilyPond user: Is the problem that LilyPond
    doesn't use this particular ornament because of bad font coverage, or
    that it does use it and displays a .notdef glyph because of bad font
    coverage?

    --
    Doug Ewell * Fullerton, California, USA * RFC 4645 * UTN #14
    http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/