Re: How to write Armenian ligatures?

From: Behnam (behnam.rassi@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 24 2007 - 17:17:57 CST

    I am fully with Apple concept but I do think that Unicode should have
    a say in what should be the relation between fonts and users.
    Font makers and font users should not be held hostage of platforms
    and applications in what font choose to offer as constant and what
    options it offers to users.

    Behnam