Some forms of Pashto letters are missing

From: Zabeeh Khan (zabeehkhan@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2008 - 23:31:58 CDT

    I have noticed that some forms of Pashto letters are missing. For example,
    the medial, initial and final forms of the Pashto letter Gaf (Arabic Kaf
    with a ring) and other letters are missing. I really need them to continue
    my work on a project.

    Can anyone tell me why are they not added and will they be added?