RE: Another translation posted

From: Jonathan Rosenne (jr@qsm.co.il)
Date: Thu Jun 18 2009 - 13:35:21 CDT

    Of course the translator should translate Unicode according the habits and needs of his language. For example, in Hebrew it would be יוניקוד or יוּנִיקוׁד rather than Unicode (http://unicode.org/standard/translations/hebrew.html).

    I don't see why translations into languages that use the Latin script should be disadvantaged.

    Jony