UDHR In Unicode: passed the 350 mark

From: Eric Muller (emuller@adobe.com)
Date: Thu Feb 25 2010 - 13:05:09 CST

    Thanks to Arthur Reutenauer, we have six additional translations of the
    Universal Declaration of Human Rights represented in Unicode. This
    brings the total number of complete translations to 355. You can find
    them at http://www.unicode.org/udhr.

    Thanks very much to all the folks who have contributed
    <http://www.unicode.org/udhr/contributors.html>so far.

    There are still many opportunities to help with the project: we have
    about 30 translations in the form of images that basically need to be
    typed, new translations are of course welcome, and most existing
    translations can benefit from review.

    Eric.