Re: Latin Script

From: Tulasi (tulasird@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 13 2010 - 17:25:01 CDT

    Link is working, thanks! I spent some times with no luck on link as
    well as unicode.org, because I wanted to find:

    The list of Latin letters/symbols that Unicode has discovered.

    Here, a letter/symbol with LATIN in its name in Unicode/ISO is a Latin
    letter/symbol. And I call a "Latin letter/symbol" discovered by
    Unicode if it created the name before ISO in the standard otherwise
    discovered by ISO.

    Can you email the list of Latin letters/symbols that Unicode discovered?

    Can you also email list of letters/symbols that are not Latin but each
    has LATIN in its name?

    > The merger between Unicode and ISO 10646 caused a few character names in
    > Unicode to be changed to match the 10646 names.

    Can you email the list of these letters/symbols as well, including names?

    Thanks,
    Tulasi