Re: Bengali Script

From: Tulasi (tulasird@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 16 2010 - 16:43:47 CDT

    > I work with the Bangla Academy (note the work Bangla in the English
    > name of the academy), the Ministry of information Teachnology,
    > the Office of the Prime Minister and the Ministry of Education.

    Javier can certainly help us get a copy of JPG images of list of all
    letters/symbols including cascaded conjuncts as per Government of
    Bangladesh (GOB) standard.

    So Javier, can you help get a copy?

    We are fortunate to have someone like him on board who worked with
    Ministry of Education and Office of the Prime Minister.

    I have written to Prof Pandey, a knowledgeable Bengali.
    I found his work while googling
    http://std.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc2/wg2/docs/n3311.pdf

    Any comment on his work?

    I can post to the group if JPG image I am expecting from Prof Pandey
    is less than 50K :-')

    Tulasi