Code points for "al-Qaeda"

From: DougEwell2@cs.com
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 00:30:14 EDT

Like everyone else, I have suddenly become familiar in the past three weeks
with the name "al-Qaeda," Arabic for "the base" and the name of Osama bin
Laden's terror network.

I have also noticed the variations in pronunciation and romanized spelling,
and being a bit more interested in such things than the typical American, it
makes me curious: How is "al-Qaeda" spelled in Arabic?

I know there are several list members who know the small amount of Arabic
necessary to answer this question. Please specify Unicode code points in the
U+0600 block.

Thanks,

-Doug Ewell
 Fullerton, California