RE: REALLY *not* Tamil - changing scripts (long)

From: Addison Phillips [wM] (aphillips@webmethods.com)
Date: Sat Jul 27 2002 - 12:47:05 EDT

Nothing wrong with it, hence "approximately" ;-)

My hyperbole was getting in the way of accuracy there, as I'm aware of the
Linux locale thing (for that matter, most POSIX systems will let you compile
a locale with a fair bit of effort, and JDK1.5 is rumored to possibly
include user-def locales, so heck...)

Addison