Unicode on a website

From: Santosh.S.N (santoshsn@noida.hcltech.com)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2000 - 00:46:38 EDT

Hi friends,
         I would like to have some information from all of you regarding the
utility of unicode in a website.

That is to say that I would like to know if any of you have a website that
uses unicode,how its performance is and other such details.

To be more precise I would specifically like to know the performance of any
website which is working on unicode.(i.e. How unicode enhances or degrades
the performance of a website depending on the data retrieval speed etc.)

I would be very grateful to you people if you could please get back to me on
this one.

Santosh.S.N
MTS,Priceline
HCL Technologies