Re: Public Review Issues Update

From: Mark Davis (mark.davis@jtcsv.com)
Date: Wed Oct 20 2004 - 07:47:48 CST

    All comments are reviewed at the next UTC meeting. Due to the volume, we
    don't reply to each and every one what the disposition was. If actions were
    taken, they are recorded in the minutes of the meetings.

    If you want discussion of the issues, you can also post your comments to the
    unicode@unicode.org list. If, as a result of the discussion, you or others
    want to post some additional comments, then those are also useful.

    ‎Mark