Not snazzy (was: New Unicode Savvy Logo)

From: Theodore H. Smith (delete@elfdata.com)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 17:25:40 EDT

    My first reaction, is that the logos don't look like they compare to
    other logos in terms of style. For example "Mac OSX" logos, XML logos,
    and that generally do look more snazzy.

    My second reaction is that I hope I haven't annoyed anyone.

    My third was that I probably ought to say it anyhow. Maybe they will
    will take a look at other large organisation's logos and see how to
    make the Unicode.org logo as snazzy.